There are two ways to configure your device for wireless
connectivity with the Cloud. You can setup a wireless profile with
the Cloud and makes connecting easier at our hotspots or
alternatively you can connect without a profile.
Setting up the Cloud as your wireless profile;
2. 'Connections Manager'
3. 'Access available WLAN'
4. From the list of SSID's select 'WiFi Zone -
5. Go to 'Options' and define access point
Now any application that the device requires connection over IP
will connect through the Cloud network if it's available.
Once you have setup the Cloud as a wireless profile and you are
at a Cloud hotspot;
1. Initialize an application that you want to
use that accesses the internet.
2. You will be prompted to connect and enter
In order to connect without setting up the Cloud as a wireless
Initialize the application that you want to use that accesses the
You will be prompted to connect and enter 'Yes'
1. The device will search for available access
2. Select 'Search for WLAN' from the list of
available access points
3. You'll be presented with access points
4. Select 'WiFi Zone - The Cloud' or '_The
Cloud' to connect.