© The Cloud 2012
Competition Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is open to residents of mainland Great Britain
aged 18 years or over who complete the Cloud user survey
("Survey"). Proof of age may be required. The promoter is The Cloud
Networks Limited, Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD
("Promoter"). Employees (or family members of employees) of the
Promoter and or any British Sky Broadcasting Limited group company
("Sky"), companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates
of such companies may not enter the promotion "Promotion").
- To enter this Promotion, you need to participate in the Survey
which includes this Promotion. The Promoter does not accept
responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any
kind which may restrict or delay the completion of your Survey or
any other failure to enter the Promotion.
- By completing the Survey you agree to be bound by these terms
and conditions and warrant that all the information submitted by
you in the course of the Survey is true.
- This promotion opens on 2nd October 2012 and closes at 23.59
GMT on 30th June 2013.The closing date should be set out, OR the
date of the draw each month. There is no set time that the
incentive needs to be offered for. Prize-winners must also receive
their prizes within 30 days of the draw date or be told when they
will receive their prizes if later than 30 days after the closing
- Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be
disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will
be disqualified. The Promoter will accept only one entry per
- Every month during the Promotion, one winner will be selected
at random by an independent person, from all correct and eligible
entries received during the previous one month period. The winner
will be notified by email by the Promoter.
- Prize details: Each winner will receive £200 worth of Amazon
- The Promoter will contact the winner by email to arrange and
make delivery within 28 days of the email notification in clause 6
having been made.
- Winners who are notified must claim their prize within 10 days
of notification of their win. If the Promoter is unable
to contact a winner for any reason within 10 days, or is not able
or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the
Promoter's reasonable control the potential winner shall forfeit
his / her prize and another winner will be selected at random.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed
otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a
prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary
for reasons beyond its control.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its
negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by
law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude
responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement,
cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the
Promoter's control and for any act or default of any third party
- The terms and conditions of any third party supplier will also
apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between
third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions,
these shall take precedence.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not
reach the winner for reasons beyond the Promoter's reasonable
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all respects on
all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries
that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions
will be disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend,
cancel or amend the Promotion and/or review and revise these terms
and conditions at any time without giving prior notice.
- Details of the prize winner's first name and county will be
available for one month after the close of this promotion by
writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name
and date of the promotion.
- The name, county and photograph of the winner may be used by
the Promoter and its associated companies for post-event publicity
purposes. The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their name
and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without
- In addition to the use specified above, the Promoter can use
each winner's, and each entrant's, personal details for the purpose
of administering this promotion.
- The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including
winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by
the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the
Promoter or the Promoter's staff which the Promoter reasonably
considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the
winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to
award the prize to another entrant.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and
conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering the
Promotion by completing the Survey.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid
by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the
final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such
invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other
provisions not held to be invalid.
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in
connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in
accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the
courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to
settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection
with this Promotion.
Promoter: The Cloud Networks Limited, Grant Way, Isleworth,
Middlesex TW7 5QD.